Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Three cousins and a birthday

Kassidy and Ezra in the morning. So sweet. Ezra became very attached to Kassidy (and to Ally) while she was here. I should be getting some pics of Ally soon.
Ezra and Jacob sleeping in. Aren't boys precious?
The treasure chest cake. In the background is a robot made from recyclables that Ez made. He filled his head (tin can) with rocks that he got while up at Tweetsie with Nana, Poppy, Kassidy and Jacob.

This summer, we've had the joy of a few of my nieces and nephew to come and stay with my mom and dad for a while. Ezra's had a blast being with Jacob, Kassidy and Ally. Now that there's a break between cousins, it's quiet around here (unless you count Ezra's lengthy stories and non-stop sound effects and humming!).

I don't have any pictures of Ezra's 5th birthday yet, our camera wasn't quite ready for pictures. Either the batteries ran out or the memory card was full, I wasn't paying attention (bad mom!). My parents have some pictures that I will post later. I do have a picture of his cake though. Jason helped with the design. He had the idea of making an extra cake so we could make the treasure chest look like it was half-buried in the sand. Yep, he watches Ace of Cakes with me occasionally.

2 comments:

Aimee D said...

that cake is AMAZING! new business venture perhaps??? :) like you need something else to do. ha ha

Dorothy said...

I love both pictures Jenn...I have some to send you of Ally and Ezra...and all three of you! Grandkids are so special!