Thursday, January 17, 2008

Am I lazy or what?

So I figured out that I haven't written anything on here for a while and had to think of why.

1. Christmas rush - could be that. The day after Christmas we had my in-laws come in from Mississippi and stay with us. We traveled that week here and there and then they were gone and I got to sleep in my own bed. Then New Years and a karaoke get together. And now it's the middle of January!

2. Indecision - what do I write about? I really have to start thinking of this as a journal, since really only one person besides myself may read this. I want to have deep thoughts about life, but I am too busy trying to avoid thinking and processing everything about my life. Sometimes I think I am waiting for the next big something in my life to happen. And I miss out on all the times in between that have deep meaning.

3. This is it--Laziness-- I have to remember another username and password?! That is my life, usernames and passwords...others, my own...to check on the progress of my work or on my bank account. To make sure I am keeping things organized and afloat until I can come up for a big breath of air. So...I am sure it is the laziness of remembering another set of login info. Although, this time, I didn't even need my password sent to me. There's hope yet!

No comments: