Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Heart Charlie's Soap

Don't worry, I haven't stopped loving my Mom's soap. Charlie's Soap makes an All-Purpose cleaner and Laundry powder that I have been using. I just ran out of the supply I purchased in July of last year. They are a smallish family business based out of North Carolina. Their products are non-toxic and biodegradable.

Their all-purpose cleaner is great in the bath tub and shower stalls. Really cuts through the grime and soap scum. I use their laundry powder on my towels and sheets. It cleans them wonderfully and without all those detergents and leaves them smelling clean and fresh. I tried using it with clothes, but noticed that it tends to fade dark clothes at a quicker rate.

5 comments:

MyArtInProgress said...

thank you for the kind comment on my page. I hope to see you soon too when I get back home. I enjoy California but there is nothing like the blue ridge.

Aimee D said...

thanks for the tip! I need to try that out! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn, they sell it here at our two Apple Crate health food stores!!! I am going next week to get some, can't wait to use it!!

Army family of 7 said...

Sorry Jenn, I (Angela) am anonymous, but no more!

Jennifer said...

My shower is so thankful we have some of the all-purpose spray now.

Though it's non-caustic and biodegradable and all that jazz, I still have to not be too close when I spray it (since it's a very fine spray) and I like to turn the fan on.